Global Water Distributor Markets 2021-2026: Importance of
Dublin, 23 Aug 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Water Dispenser Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Water Dispenser market revenue is expected to grow at 7.35% CAGR during the period 2020-2026.
The delivery of the highest quality water signifies the hallmark of modern civilization. Both water treatment systems and distributors have undergone various technological innovations in terms of water filtration techniques to meet modern challenges. The environmental impact of bottled water is expected to propel the water vending machine market over the next five years.
Do you know that home water dispensers are considered to be an effective source for purifying tap water, especially among residential end users who lead healthy lifestyles? In recent years, affordable countertop versions are expected to be highly preferred due to their compact size and design in the water dispenser market.
Regions like North America, APAC and Europe were larger markets for water vending machines in 2020, accounting for over 83% of the total market share.
Distributing online sales and innovating smart water dispensers can be effective in improving adoption rates. The demand for water dispensers may be greater in states such as Washington, California, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, and Texas, where the quality of tap water is unsafe compared to other states.
Many organizations in North America are highlighting the impact of consuming bottled water on the environment and encouraging the shift to alternatives. Tap water in Canada is regulated by Health Canada, responsible for protecting public health. It sets the maximum acceptable levels of contaminants in drinking water, known as the Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality.
The North America water dispenser market is expected to reach $ 347.64 million by 2026.
It is crucial for vendors to exploit the opportunity in every category of the competitive market including the countertop and bottleless segment. Some of the major players that dominate the water filtration market are Culligan, Primo, Waterlogic, Celli Group, Canaletas.
Blupura is a forerunner in presenting eco-friendly details in dispensers. The use of natural refrigerants in water coolers was a major differentiator in the industry. Enabling IoT can be seen as a change for sellers in the water dispenser market.
Players like Avalon, which offers water cooler distributors, have partnered with global companies like Honeywell, Coca-Cola, Target, Lexus, Pepsi.
- By type, the importance of RO filtration has increased following the impact of COVID-19, where suppliers can accordingly take the opportunity to explore the potential for innovation in the segment during the forecast period.
- Point of use (POU) systems feature a single or a combination of filters such as RO, alkaline, carbon block, sediment, with UV treatment in some cases. Businesses save 30-50% by switching to POU systems.
- The global stand-alone water dispensers market was valued at USD 481.18 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 719.21 million by 2026.
- iSpring is a major player in the sink segment offering a 5 stage reverse osmosis filtration system. It is very popular among residential end users for its neutral tasting water.
- The easy installation, maintenance and flush-mounting of NSF certified filters encourage the adoption of wall-mounted distributors.
- The global filtered water dispenser market share will grow at a CAGR of 7.89% by 2026.
- Glug Glug Glug is a key player in the segment offering a full range of water dispensers including AA5C, AA5F for staff rooms, canteens, gyms and student public spaces.
- Government and public institutions seek to save more than 50% of operating expenses through traditional bottled water delivery services.
- In the COVID-19 pandemic, the distribution of infrared sensors is gaining ground as direct human contact is reduced. For example, the Quench Q8 water dispenser operates on a non-contact sensor activated dispensing to provide instant hot and cold water.
- Commercial end users view POU distributors as a practical and environmentally friendly option to promote the company’s image around the world.
- The adoption of user-friendly freestanding and countertop water dispensers in office spaces is fueling the growth of the global market. The global countertop water dispenser market was valued at USD 182.61 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 294.19 million by 2026.
- Companies started to install POU water dispensers to give the brand a green and modern image in the market.
- With high preferences for Countertops in the European region, the standalone segment is expected to generate additional revenue of USD 51.09 million during the forecast period.
- Primo Water Company
- Celli Group
Other important suppliers
- Avalon water coolers
- Blue Star
- Midea Group
- Ningbo Jewin Electrical Appliances
- Aqua clara
- Alpine coolers
- Ningbo Lamo Drinking Water Equipment
- Glug Glug Glug
- Arctic coolers
- Alfred karcher
- Vista France
- International course
- Sources of Mount Fuji
- Aimex Australia
- Sovereign Royal
- CWAY Group
- GHP Group
- Elkay Manufacturing Company
Main topics covered:
1 Research methodology
2 Research objectives
3 Research process
4 Scope and coverage
4.1 Market definition
4.2 Reference year
4.3 Scope of the study
5 Hypotheses and caveats in the report
5.1 Key caveats
5.2 Currency conversion
5.3 Market derivation
6 Market overview
7.2 Impact of COVID-19
8 Market opportunities and trends
8.1 Importance of innovation and functionality improvements
8.2 Preference for environmentally friendly POU systems
8.3 Emergence of coworking spaces
9 market growth catalysts
9.1 Request for clean and filtered water
9.2 High adoption in commercial establishments
9.3 Marketing and competitive M&A strategies
10 market restrictions
10.1 Compliance with standards and certifications
10.2 Low residential penetration and high maintenance costs
10.3 High-quality tap water in developed economies
11 Market landscape
11.1 Market overview
11.2 Market Size and Forecast
11.3 Analysis of the five forces
12 Valve type
12.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Revenue)
12.2 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Unit Shipments)
12.3 Market overview
12.4 Market Size and Forecast
13 in bottle
13.1 Market overview
13.2 Market Size and Forecast
13.3 Top loading
13.4 Bottom loading
14 Point of use
14.1 Market overview
14.2 Market Size and Forecast
15.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Revenue)
15.2 Market Overview and Growth Engine (Unit Shipments)
15.3 Market overview
15.4 Market Size and Forecast
15.7 Under the sink
15.8 Wall mounted
16.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Revenue)
16.2 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Unit Shipments)
16.3 Market overview
16.4 Market Size and Forecast
17 Without filter
17.1 Market overview
17.2 Market Size and Forecast
18.1 Market overview
18.2 Market Size and Forecast
18.3 Reverse osmosis
18.4 Filters and cartridges
19.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Revenue)
19.2 Market Overview and Growth Engine (Unit Shipments)
19.3 Market overview
19.4 Market Size and Forecast
20.1 Market overview
20.2 Market Size and Forecast
20.4 QSR, hotels and restaurants
20.5 Retail stores
20.6 Educational institutions
20.7 Health care
20.8 Public & Municipality
20.9 Recreation centers
21.1 Market overview
21.2 Market Size and Forecast
22.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver (Revenue)
22.2 Market Overview and Growth Engine (Unit Shipments)
22.3 Market overview
22.4 Market Size and Forecast
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/av70y4