Immunology Benchmarking Study Captures Key Increases in FTEs by Indication in Europe
READING, Pa., November 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – PharmaForce International (PFI) recently completed a study comparing leading immunology sales and marketing organizations in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK. The report focuses on key companies promoting products in the fields of dermatology, rheumatology and gastroenterology throughout 2021. Since the previous immunology report released by PFI in 2020, it There have been some notable increases in the number of full-time equivalents (FTEs) awarded. to precise indications.
Since the 2020 report, the number of FTEs dedicated to atopic dermatitis has increased in the following EU countries:
- France and Germany both had a more than 20% increase in the number of PTEs for atopic dermatitis
- Spain and the UK each had a more than 40% increase in the number of PTEs for atopic dermatitis
Another indication that has seen an increase in FTEs since the last report is ulcerative colitis:
- France and Spain each had a more than 20% increase in the number of PTEs for ulcerative colitis
- Italy had a more than 60% increase in the number of FTEs for ulcerative colitis
The report also noted some increases in FTEs dedicated to specific disease categories in immunology, such as:
- France and Italy each experienced a nearly 10% increase in the number of FTEs in dermatology
- Italy and Spain each experienced a nearly 5% increase in the number of FTEs in gastroenterology
Joyce Wedemeyer, director of sales and marketing at PharmaForce, said that “the increases in FTEs took place despite the few newly approved products or indications in each market at the time.”
“The growth in the number of ETPs dedicated to specific areas of immunology is just one of many key findings found in the EU5 Immunology Benchmarking Report,” says Wedemeyer.
In addition to EU5, the comparative immunology study will also be carried out in United States. The US Immunology report will be published in december 2021.
For more information on the above mentioned reports, please contact Joyce Wedemeyer To [email protected] or by phone at 610-370-2906.
PharmaForce International (PFI) is a competitive intelligence company with over two decades of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. PFI has become the market leader in business operations benchmarking and competitive intelligence.
SOURCE PharmaForce International