Sales Growth Expected To Reach $ 400.20 Billion By 2025 | Technavio
Impact of COVID-19
This pandemic-focused report highlights the impact of bottlenecks, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction and customer behavior change during 2020. Technavio analysts compiled the reports extensively through qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to derive the most relevant information for industry and business. relevant results.
The industry is expected to have a negative impact due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The market will have an indirect impact due to the spread. In the short term, market demand will show growth at par due to increased infections and reduced economic activity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by application, which is the leading segment of the market?
Industrial applications will dominate the market during the forecast period 2021-2025.
- How fast should the market grow?
The growth dynamics of the electricity retail market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 3% by 2025.
- Who are the main players in the market?
AGL Energy Ltd., Centrica Plc, China Huadian Corporation LTD. (CHD), Duke Energy Corp., Électricité de France SA, Enel Spa, ENGIE SA, Keppel Electric Pte. Ltd., Korea Electric Power Corp., Tata Power Co. Ltd. are some of the major suppliers in the electricity retail market.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
The key driver for the growth of the retail electricity market is the increased focus on renewables, although factors such as monopoly state-owned electricity supply networks in emerging markets may hamper market growth.
- What is the size of the APAC market?
71% of the market growth will come from APAC during the forecast period.
Related utility reports include:
Spent Nuclear Fuel Market Report -The projected valuation of the spent nuclear fuel market by 2025 is $ 1.42 billion. The market growth momentum is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 2.47%, during 2021-2025. Get a free sample now!
Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbines Market -The market value of gas turbine engines for commercial aircraft is expected to increase by $ 43.01 billion at a decelerating CAGR of 19.63% during 2021-2025. Get a free sample now!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
See a market overview before you buy
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AGL Energy Ltd., Centrica Plc, China Huadian Corporation LTD. (CHD), Duke Energy Corp., Électricité de France SA, Enel Spa, ENGIE SA, Keppel Electric Pte. Ltd., Korea Electric Power Corp. and Tata Power Co. Ltd. are among the main players in the market. Although the increased focus on renewables, the growing popularity of electric vehicles and a better and competitive cost to consumers will provide immense opportunities for growth, however, monopoly state-owned power grids on emerging markets are likely to pose a challenge for market sellers. With the aim of helping players to strengthen their market presence, this Electricity Retail Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry leaders insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Electricity Retail Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The electricity retail market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America
Electricity Retail Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. the retail electricity market report covers the following areas:
- Electricity retail market size
- Electricity Retail Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of the Electricity Retail Market
This study identifies technological advancements and innovations as one of the main reasons for the growth of the electricity retail market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Instantly access over 17,000 market research reports using the Technavios subscription platform
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Electricity Retail Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will drive the growth of the retail electricity market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the retail electricity market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electricity retail market in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Full details of the factors that will challenge the growth of sellers in the electricity retail market
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Industrial – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Residential – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- AGL Energy Ltd.
- Centrica Plc
- China Huadian Corporation LTD. (CHD)
- Duke Energy Corp.
- Electricity of France SA
- Spa Enel
- ENGIE SA
- Keppel Electric Pte. Ltd.
- Korea Electric Power Corp.
- Tata Power Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]